Crafted in Canada, Bonjour's modern Bedding Collection is classically styled in a range of prints to fit your bedroom decor.
• 100% Egyptian Cotton Sateen, Jacquard
• 300 Thread Count
• Hidden Zipper Enclosure
• Includes 2 Pillow Cases (1 Pillow Case for Twin)
Also available in Twin XL & California King. Please contact us at 604-940-9551 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you require additional sizes.
• Temperature: 40°C (104°F)
• Detergent: Use a detergent free of brighteners and without a fabric softener. Detergents containing whiteners can alter colours. Do not use spot bleaching
• Drying: Use a gentle cycle for drying delicate beddings. Do not overdry. Iron only when slightly damp
1. Wash new bedding before using and wash white and coloured fabric separately
2. Wash dark shades separately the first few times
3. Do not overload the washing machine as it is hard on fabric
Two pockets of soft, fluffy clusters of deluxe 100% White Down are selected for superb comfort and slow loft recovery - surrounding a core of resilient Small Waterfowl Feathers, for a pillow that holds its shape support with a luxurious soft-touch feel. The Triple Compartment construction provides the utmost in comfort and a great balance of soft and firm touch. This pillow provides the necessary lift to keep the head, neck and spine of the sleeper at a perfect balance. The down layers conform to the shape of head and neck without getting too flat because of the resilient feather core.
& Small Waterfowl Feather
Our specially developed NF5 Cleaning & Conditioning Cycle® is formulated to enhance the natural properties of our classic White Down; combining washing, rinsing, steaming & de-dusting cycles. Allowing the fill to not only exceed hypoallergenic standards, but to ensure its optimum loft. The result is a lighter, cleaner, comfortable, more responsive, and high quality, long lasting sleep product - designed specifically by Northern Feather Canada for soft pillow support.
Double Down Shell
• 100% Cotton
• 240 Thread Count
• Oeko-Tex® Certified
• Triple Compartment
To protect pillows, encase them in pillow protectors (zippered covers that go under the cases). These covers keep allergens at bay while shielding pillows from hair and body oils, which can soak into the filling.
Everyday upkeep: Plump pillows daily when you make your bed, to keep the filling from becoming flattened.
Be the first to know of our new product launches & exclusive offers!
Disclaimer: By submitting your email address, you are providing consent to NF DreamMakers Inc. to send electronic messages to your email about updates on future events and/ or promotions. You can withdraw your consent at any time by unsubscribing or contacting NF DreamMakers.