Nature's Way Maize Pillow (2 Pack) + Pillow Protectors
$89.00 CAD $180.00 CAD
Our Nature’s Way Organic Collection carries the GOTS label, a standard that is globally recognized for organic fiber certification
Our Nature's Way pillow is made from high-quality organic cotton, which is left undyed and unbleached, retaining its natural colour. The natural texture promotes a comfortable sleep with a fresh look. Maize Fibre Fill is a 100% bio-based carbon material made from non-GMO reusable resources.
• 2 pillows (20" x 30")
• 2 Velvetine Pillow Protectors
Nature's Way Maize Fill
Our specially developed O5 Opening & Blending Cycle® is designed to open and blend the raw material to meets its maximum loft and softness potential. Allowing the fill to not only exceed hypoallergenic standards, but to also ensure anti-bacterial and anti-microbial properties. The result is a lighter, cleaner, comfortable, more responsive, and high quality, long lasting sleep product - designed specifically by Northern Feather Canada for consistent pillow support all night long.
• 100% Organic Cotton
• Maize Fibre Fill
• 400 Thread Count
• Double Stitched Edges
• Certified by the Global Organic Textile Standard
• Manufactured in Canada - material sourced from Israel
• Very light, with good insulation
• More breathable than regular synthetic fibre
• Good moisture with temperature regulation
• Low odor retention
• Soft, luxurious feel
- Medium - All-around sleepers, or for those who mostly sleep on their backs with some side sleeping; for extra depth of supportive comfort.
To protect pillows, encase them in pillow protectors (zippered covers that go under the cases). These covers keep allergens at bay while shielding pillows from hair and body oils, which can soak into the filling.
Everyday upkeep: Plump pillows daily when you make your bed, to keep the filling from becoming flattened.
1. CORN: Corn is grown and then used to capture and separate CO2, transforming it into long-chain sugar molecules (glucose).
2. DEXTROSE: Enzymes convert the glucose milled from corn stems to dextrose, which is fermented into lactic acid.
3. LACTIDE: A two-step process transforms lactic acid molecules into rings of lactide.
4. INGEO RESIN: A process of polymerization opens and links the lactide ring to form a long chain of Ingeo pellets.
5. PRODUCTION: After extrusion and casting, the Ingeo pellets are refined into raw fibre fill.
6. O5 OPENING AND BLENDING: This process enhances the resilience, life span and softness of the Corn Fibre, simulating the comfort and loft of natural fills.