Micro Modal by Schlossberg
The elegant bed linen collection made from Micro Modal features a luxurious silky sheen, and especially soft feel. Micro Modal is an extremely delicate, highly absorbent natural fibre made from renewable, untreated beech wood cellulose. And, is made of 100% plant fibres. The fabric drapes beautifully and is wrinkle free. Not to mention it feels unbelievably smooth and fresh to the touch, and its elegant shine is striking.
You may have heard that sleeping on silk pillowcases keeps your hair soft and tangle free. With the smooth texture of these micro modal sheets, you can take advantage of the same benefits as silk pillowcases. The silky fabric allows hair to slide comfortably avoiding friction while you sleep, which is much less damaging to your hairs overall health.
• 100% Micro Modal
• Duvet Set Includes: Two pillowcases (1 for Twin), Duvet Cover
• Sheet Set Includes: 1 Fitted Sheet, 1 Flat Sheet, 2 Pillowcases (1 for Twin)
• Pillow cases with an European Fold
• Duvet Cover: Zipper Enclosure
• Colored and printed bed linen: Wash colored and printed bed linen at 60°; only use a detergent suitable for coloreds or fine items without an optical brightener.
• Loading the washing machine drum: Reverse the bed linen and close the zip fasteners. Place the linen loosely in the drum. Do not overload the drum as this will place a heavy strain on the fabric.
• Drying: Treat your bed linen and terry towels like fine garments; do not over dry.
• Ironing: Jersey bed linen by Schlossberg does not need ironing. Satin Noblesse and other Schlossberg fabrics require little ironing. To make your work even easier, iron your linen while it is still moist. Do not iron terry towels.
1. Wash new bedding before using and wash white and coloured fabric separately
2. Wash dark shades separately the first few times
3. Do not overload the washing machine as it is hard on fabric