- 240 Threat Count, Sanforized, 100% Organic Cotton
- Corn Fibre Fill
- O5 Treated
- Double Stitched and Piped Edges
- Single Compartment
- Very light, offering good insulation and temperature regulation
- 100% bio-based, simulates natural fill properties
- Simulates the resilience and warmth properties of down
- Reinforced edges for a fine finishing touch
- Properly aligns upper back, shoulders and neck
Velvetine Pillow Protector
Protect your investment! Overtime, the content within pillows breaks down and loses it's loft due to moisture, dust and bodily oils; causing your pillow to flatten and clump. Pillow protectors are an excellent barriers against such threats, and a cost effective way to enhance the life of your pillows. This velvetine pillow protector provides a comfortable cool sleeping surface for your head and neck - using a patented fabric.
- 240 Thread Count
- Double Stitched & Piped Edges
- Hidden Nylon Zipper
- Solid White
Use a pillow protector, fluff up product daily, and air outside on a nice day, avoiding direct sunlight.
Northern Feather is the only Home and Textiles M
Manufacturer in Canada that is Oeko-Tex Certified. All materials are free from harmful materials
The GOTS label is a standard that is globally recognized for organic fibre certification. This certification ensures that our duvet is made from organic fibres.
Business social compliance initiative (BSCI) certified
Northern Feather only sources materials from suppliers that are BSCI certified and implement international labour standards and social compliance